http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dakota discusses the challenges of Interpreting Cherie Currie


Dakota Fanning is a rare species - a child actress who does not let success mess up your brain.

At 16, she is stable, calm and directed to an adult career, as we can see in his new film, The Runaways.
A native of Georgia played Cherie Currie, lead singer of a band of the 70 that launched the careers of Joan Jett Blackhearts.

Though she has been on par with the great legends of cinema as Robert De Niro (The Hidden Friend), Denzel Washington (Man on Fire) and Tom Cruise (War of the Worlds), to interpret the rock was his most challenging role.

"It was different, because you're living the life of someone," Fanning says by phone from LA "I definitely prepared me more than normal. The person you're playing is right there. I had to sing like her too ... a big responsibility. "

Fanning started in showbiz earlier than Currie - to seven years in the film A Lesson of Love, playing the daughter of Sean Penn.

She can compare?

"I can compare the fact of having a job when you're younger, but not for being on their own, or use of drugs," she says. "Cherie was a girl from the Valley, with only 15 years old, which was played in this crazy world of rock'n'roll, loge of his family and very vulnerable, having to discover everything yourself."

The family is part of Fanning.

"My mother was always there, I studied the set. She made sure that I only worked a few hours. "

Also keeping the head in place, is her friend Kristen Stewart, who plays Joan Jett's Fanning co-star in two films of the Twilight: New Moon and Eclipse. The girls are very close - which made the fact of having to kiss in Runaways, a little easier.

"She is one of my best friends - I would not have asked for a better person to go through it with me."

Like Kristen, Dakota literally grew up in front of your eyes. It's a strange feeling.

"It's like seeing a different element of yourself all documented, so clearly," she says with respect to see his older movies. "I definitely want to be able to show my children, my youth, when I om 60 years old!"







SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters