http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Kristen and Taylor talk about their upcoming movies

Image  and video hosting by TinyPic

Alicia Malone, site Moviehole spoke with Kristen and Taylor during the press junket for Eclipse in Australia and obtained some new information about upcoming movies both. Vejam só: Check it out:

This morning I had the total pleasure of talking with the lovely pair of Twilight, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, who are in town to promote his upcoming film "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse." I was absolutely mesmerized by seeing how these two are nice, funny and down to earth. They truly and totally exceeded all expectations.

In addition to talking about Eclipse and Dawn ("I can not wait to watch Renesmee!" Said Kristen, "We have a very good director who can help us with this," added Taylor), I also had the opportunity to ask Stewart about those rumors "Wanted 2" and have an update "Stretch Armstrong" Lautner's wonderfully healed.

Stewart was being spoken to replace Angelina Jolie in "Wanted 2" a few weeks ago. One would expect that she laughed at the rumors - but curiously, it did not.

"At the moment I have two projects lined up," Stewart replied shyly. "I'll 'On the Road' this summer and then I'll 'Dawn'. Then also I have not hit anything. "

There seems to be a negative for me.

On his future projects, Lautner said "Stretch Armstrong", based on the toy line, it will happen, but "will not happen for now, at least one year from now. I'm doing a movie called 'Abduction' which should begin within a month. So Breaking Dawn. Strech And hopefully after that. "

Wow, "Stretch Armstrong" it will take - hopefully it does not get in the way (as happened with the movie 'Max Steel "that Lautner would do!).



SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters