http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

New Ashley Interview: Twilight Star's Topsy Turvy Life

Photobucket
One of the stars of the popular vampire series Twilight says her role in the films has turned her life "inside out and upside down in a really fantastic way".

Ashley Greene, the 23-year-old who plays Alice Cullen in the movies, was leading a life of relative normalcy before landing the Twilight gig, working in a restaurant while auditioning for various acting roles.
"I was working in a restaurant, reading the book series and then I had to put in my two weeks and flew to Portland... and I've kind of been just going and going ever since," she said, adding that she was extremely grateful for the opportunity.
"It's been absolutely incredible. For an actor, you can't really dream stuff like this up. I feel really, really blessed to be a part of this.
"I had absolutely no idea, none whatsoever, that it would be as huge as it is now. And I feel like it just keeps getting bigger," she said.
Greene admitted the auditioning process was quite an ordeal, particularly given the specifics the Twilight roles demanded.
"I think it was terrifying when I was reading the book series and going in to audition. How do you live up to perfection? Nobody's really perfect," she said.
However she also said the support from fans and colleagues alike made the quick rise to fame and the pressure of playing a key role in one of the world's biggest film franchises easier to bear.
"Because we have so much support from the fans it makes it a lot easier, I think, to live up to an expectation," she said, before heaping praise on her co-stars.
"Everyone has a very different personality but we all seem to match.
"I think we're really lucky in so many ways, and one of the big ways, I think, is that we are like a family and there's an incredible support system."


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters