http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Interview With Booboo Stewart for Teen.com

Teen.com: Tell us a little bit about your episode of The Haunting Hour. What’s the premise?
Booboo: It’s all about the legend – I play Kai. And it’s about a legend where a boy sees a shark…and there’s been sightings of this shark in this pool and he doesn’t know why. We find out that it’s actually him. It was really fun to do, I had a great time. I swam so much! (laughs) I never swam so much in my life. My hands were so pruny afterward but it was so much fun.

Teen.com: Did you have to train extra hard to do all that swimming?
Booboo: I already knew how to swim. You know what’s a funny thing, actually, I didn’t know how to dive. I had never done that before. So the scuba divers that were there with the shark, they taught me how to dive for one scene and it was cool.

Teen.com: Let’s talk that shirtless scene. Were you used to filming without your shirt on from Twilight?
Booboo: I was kind of used to it from Twilight but mostly from doing all the photo shoots – not even from Twilight (laughs).

Teen.com: We’re so excited to see it! Are you a huge fan of scary books and movies?
Booboo: Not on a huge scale. Like, some of the stories I can’t even do because I’m actually too afraid (laughs).

Teen.com: Oh, so you’re not going to be seeing Scream 4 then?
Booboo: I might just see that one because everyone says it’s more funny than scary, but I’ll probably lie in bed that night freaking out.

Teen.com: We saw it. It’s terrifying! So how did filming work for this? Did you use CGI with the shark?
Booboo: Yeah, there was a lot of CGI and then we had this really cool live puppeteer show with Jason, the talent director. He did an awesome job with making it look real and giving you the direction and [telling you] how to be scared. It was really cool.

Teen.com: If you had to face a shark in real life or a wolf like in Twilight, which would you be more scared of?
Booboo: Ooh, good question. A shark, definitely. I can’t swim fast to get away from him, and, well, I can’t even run fast to get away from a wolf, but sharks are just really scary.

Teen.com: Now that you’re doing this for TV, can you see yourself doing more TV in the future?
Booboo: I like doing both. I wanna switch it up. I think if you do the same thing it can get kind of boring so it’s good to switch it up. It’s such a different thing for me – TV and movies. TV goes really fast and movies you have, like, months to do. But I wanna do everything! I wanna do comedies, I wanna do dramas, thrillers and fiction…I think doing it all is a good thing.

Teen.com: We need to ask you about Breaking Dawn. Who did you become closest with while filming this time around?
Booboo: Hmm, that’s a hard one. I think I’m just becoming closer with everyone because we’ve all been together a lot right now and we’re just joking around with everybody. I don’t really choose one person to hang out all the time with.

Teen.com: Are we going to see the Cullens and the wolf pack interact a lot more?
Booboo: Ahhh, that’s a really good question (laughs) – you’ll have to watch the movie on November 18! I wish I could say more.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters