http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boo Boo Stewart Guest Stars on ‘Good Luck Charlie,’ Talks How It’s Different Than ‘Twilight’

Photobucket
Twilight‘s Boo Boo Stewart is coming to Disney! Boo Boo will guest star in a two-part episode of Good Luck Charlie. Celebuzz had the pleasure of stopping by the set to watch Boo Boo film part one, which will air on July 24.
“I play Kai. He teaches surfing lessons and offers Teddy [Bridgit Mendler] a surfing lesson, and they kind of like each other,” Stewart told us about his character. “He won state championship when he was 12.”
When we watched the scene where Teddy and Kai first meet each other, Boo Boo’s character was quick to flirt back with Teddy! Is Boo Boo that forward in real life?
“No, unless you are a girl I like I probably won’t even talk to her. I get more quiet than I normally am.”
Another difference between Boo Boo and his character? “I hate the ocean,” laughed Stewart saying he would never be a surf instructor.
Stewart filmed Good Luck Charlie in front of a few onlookers, and he said it was pretty different than Breaking Dawn, which he finished a few months ago.
“It is way different, totally different,” Boo Boo told us. “TV moves so fast and the lines change on you while you are filming. With a script, it is set. This is much different, but I love the energy. I don’t get to do a live audience this time but I am a little happy about that. I get extremely nervous.”
You wouldn’t have been able to tell! Stewart nailed his lines and the scene in only a couple takes.
Boo Boo says that his Twilight fans will see a different side to him than Seth Clearwater, his wolfpack character.
“Seth is way different than Kai because they live in two different places in the world,” said Boo Boo. “One likes to surf and I doubt Seth has ever surfed in his life. Both are happy characters though!”
And about wrapping Breaking Dawn:
“It was really awesome but sad. Luckily I will see everyone soon for press, conventions and then two more years of filming. We will see each other a lot!”
Now that Boo Boo has finished his guest stint on Good Luck Charlie, what is next?
“I am going into filming for a new superhero film called ‘Jake Stevens: The Last Protector.’ It combines how comic books end up in the real world. I have many powers, and is a combination.”
Good Luck Charlie airs Sunday’s at 8:30 on the Disney Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters