http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Photos: Kellan Lutz "Be A Star Anti-Bullying Alliance" Event In Hollywood (August 11)

In a recent interview, Kellan confessed that he was bullied as a child because his ears stuck out more than those of his peers.
“I was the middle child. I had older brother who beat me up. It made me a stronger kid, but the physical abuse was nothing compared to… I mean it is brotherly love, but I couldn’t tell my older brothers that kids at school were calling me Dumbo because they would beat me up even more.”
“My brothers always encouraged me to fight back and not run away so that’s probably not the best advice for me to give, but you have to talk to someone and you have to stand up for yourself. You have to be tough or make yourself mentally tough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters