http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Robert Pattinson can’t wait to be a father or a brother

Hunky actor Robert Pattinson can’t seem to wait to start a family.

According to Aceshowbiz, the latest teen heartthrob was pretty excited about the idea of having a little bundle of joy to look after. The brooding vegetarian vampire Edward Cullen of Twilight couldn’t help but be overjoyed at the prospect of becoming an elder brother in real life when his family convinced him that his mother was pregnant. However, much to the Brit actor’s dismay the news turned out to be nothing more than a mere April Fool’s Day joke planned by his parents and his siblings five years back. But it did result in the actor’s yearning to be a father or a brother someday.

The tricked actor revealed, “I spent the entire day saying I was gonna have a little brother and told all my friends it was the best thing in my entire life. I carried on for like three days believing it!”

If not real life, reel-life does see the sexy actor in the role of an elder brother in his forthcoming movie Remember Me which hits the theatres on March 12. He adds, “After working on this movie, whenever I see a part now with a younger brother or a part where I’ve got a kid… I just love the idea of that. I think I’m getting broody. It’s so bizarre.”

The Hollywood phenomenon does have two sisters both elder to him, Lizzy, 25, who scored a top ten hit with the band Aurora and Victoria, 27, who works in advertising.

When Associated Press asked the wannabe father if he was protective of his sisters he could recall only a single instance of “brotherly protectiveness” where he was only a six year old toddler and he attacked his sister’s bully with a foam baseball bat.

We do hope Kristen Stewart is taking notes!


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters