http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Why does he hate watching himself on screen

Twilight actor Robert Pattinson has admitted that he hates watching himself on screen. Now, his fans just go crazy over his films and count the days to his next release, but Edward Cullen aka Robert, himself, is not a big fan of himself.

He loathes when he sees himself on celluloid coz he finds it difficult to believe in his character. He knows that he’s only doing the part of anactor and so, unlike his fans who drool over his vampire character, he finds his screen avatar a fraudulent one. He also confesses that he is unable to convince himself and always gets this eerie feeling that his emotions are fake and phony.

He quips, “I hate watching myself on screen, because I’m constantly worried that I’ll look like a fraud. Even before I started acting, I was constantly thinking I was faking my emotions. I remember when I was a teenager thinking my girlfriend was cheating on me, and going around riling myself up, pretending to cry. It was totally illegitimate – I actually didn’t feel anything.”

He also recalls, “I took my mother to the ‘Twilight’ premiere and squirmed through the first ten minutes. But in the end I couldn’t bear it, so I had to leave and went out and sat in the car.”

Now with such a weird confession, I wonder what his fans would react like……….


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters