http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Robert Pattinson: I keep working so I don't explode


Twilight star reflects on his success at the MTV Movie Awards

Robert Pattinson says his world has become wild since he bagged the role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight films.

'It's crazy for it to have accelerated so quickly,' says Rob.

'I still don't have any idea what's going on.

'I just have to keep working to not explode.'

Rob, 24, picked up three gongs at the MTV Movie Awards this week - Best Kiss, Best Male Performance and Global Superstar.

'I should have done a more coherent speech for the Global thing,' Rob admits.

'It's just so ridiculous.

'I'm incredibly appreciative of every little piece that's come together so I can be living this ridiculous life.'


SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters