Meantime, Robert Pattinson, the Wolf Pack and other Twilight stars have been filming the final Dawn films in Vancouver, hitting the town and bringing a good deal of paparazzi influx into the city.
It’s been a banner week for Reed. On her blog, she wrote about a chance encounter with the cast of a show she adores: American Idol. Reed writes:
On Monday night, my dream of meeting the cast came true when we coincidentally attended the same premiere. I stood in the crowd, where I felt safely camouflaged, as my father (who was also my date) laughed and referenced my shy years (age 0-12). I can’t recall which story he told because in all honesty, I wasn’t paying attention. (Sorry dad- but you get it. Was it not five minutes later that Diane Lane sat a few feet away from us in the theater, and I too felt what it was like talking to someone who wasn’t listening?)
No comments:
Post a Comment