http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mtv: Aubrey Plaza Wants To Play Sea Hag In 'Twilight' Movie

When your Twitter handle is @evilhag and you list your location as "hell swamp," it's bound to raise a few questions during an interview. Such is the case for "Parks and Recreation" actress Aubrey Plaza, who not only admitted she gets asked about her unique username a lot but has had a weird obsession with the underwater creature since she was young. But she also has an ingenious plan to make it all pay off.


"I would totally do a fairytale," she told MTV News' Josh Horowitz about her favorite mythical creature. "I would love to do like a 'Twilight'-esque sea hag movie where I'm just playing this dark, witchy creature, like, in a cave, and I fall in love with some hot wood nymph."


As crazy as it sounds, we'd probably pay $13 to see it. Especially if Taylor Lautner was the aforementioned steamy, shirtless love interest (type-casting, we know).

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters