http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Fan Account + Fans Pics Of Rob And Kristen In Montepulciano

Photobucket

Martybet Rob and Kris, during New Moon shoots in Montepulciano smoking together at the party. (I made the photo :P ) I've taken the pic at the party of production in montepulciano. 29 May, the best day of my life. They smoked and they talked a lot together!

Photobucket
Martybet Kris in Montepulciano.

Her full fan account "I arrived at the Party at 9.00 pm with my dad. There are few people, Kristen talked with a girl of the crew and then I asked her an autograph. She was very kind. Everyone in Montepulciano said that Rob had already left, and when I saw him ... I almost died, seriously LOL. When I asked him to sign an autograph he made me hold his beer, (yeah OMG) I was shaking. Then Rob and Kris came out to smoke. They laughed a lot. I tried to take pictures but a guy told me no. The only pic that I've taken is this: . About eleven o'clock Robert and Kristen are left together in the same car. I knew the driver very well. There were also Ashley Greene and Charlie Bewley. I have a pic with Ash and with Charlie. ( I'm horrible in that pic so I don't show you it ) That's it."
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters