http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kellan Talks About Learning Guitar from Rob and Jackson rathbone

Kellan tells LA Times he learned guitar from Rob and Jackson
"I got a couple of books and some iPad apps, but I get to work with Rob and Jackson [Rathbone] on all these movies, who are brilliant musicians," he said. "I get to learn from talented people."

Pattinson has been strumming and crooning for quite some time, even contributing some music to the first "Twilight" film. Rathbone is in the band 100 Monkeys.

Still, don't hold your breath for "Twilight: The Musical."

"I can't sing for crap," Lutz said, "but I enjoy picking up hobbies."
SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters