http://www.99labels.com/v1/Visa-Member.aspx?re=immortal_257@in.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Elle Looks Up To Big Sister Dakota

Elle Fanning Dakota Fanning's little sister admitted in a recent interview how much she really looks up to big sister Dakota.

"I’ve grown up with her starting out and then me starting out. It’s really cool. I feel like she hasn’t really given me any, like, advice, but I think that just her doing the choices that she’s picked, just watching her do that is the advice.”

Awhh that's so sweet that Elle looks up to Dakota like that and that Dakota sets a good example not only for her own sister but for fans all around the world. She manages to keep her head above water and deal with all the attention with maturity and grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters